Featuring a mapped sports riding fit for precision and comfort, the CE-certified Specter Jacket is constructed from a premium grade leather and incorporates extensive ergonomic four-way stretch fiber inserts which feature a water-repelling treatment for movement and weather performance. With zippered air vents and a removable technical mesh liner with stretch paneling and class-leading protection, the Specter Jacket is also compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air®.
• This jacket is built to accept the Tech-Air® Street Airbag System.
• The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
• Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
• Large accordion stretch panels on rear shoulder aids movement and comfort on the bike.
• Strategically positioned stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Two zippered front hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Subtle black-on-black design provides gives this jacket an elegant, racing aesthetic perfect for the gentleman rider.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for an improved riding fit and reduced fatigue.
• Strategically positioned localized perforation zones offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders and elbow.
• Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 mm – 1.2 mm high grade leather.